6 Things You Must Do To Lose 20 Pounds In 3-to-4 Weeks
Dale lost 22 lbs. in 3 weeks
these 6 steps
It's very Important you read this first:
- This is not a permanent plan
emergency weight loss plan because it's not easily sustainable for long periods of time so…
- Only use this plan if you're planning on losing weight for your wedding, reunion, vacation, to make a weight class or to get a job.
- Please Note: If you're 30-to-50+ lbs. overweight you'll lose your 1st 20 pounds
just as fast
within 3-to-6 weeks with any of the
permanent weight loss plans here
1. Eat up to 4 times a day
2. Eat at least 2 raw fruits &/or vegetables before each
- For example: You can eat 2 carrots, an apple & a stick of
celery or any
combination of fruits & vegetables and doing this helps you lose weight fast because…
- Eating raw fruits and veggies fills you up quicker Killing your
hunger & cravings which means you'll be able to eat a lot
less (and lose weight much faster) without getting too
- Fruit juices, dried fruit & canned
fruit with sugar added DOES NOT Count as raw fruits!
3. Eat a 0-to-300 calorie meal after eating your raw fruits & veggies so…
Depending on how hungry you are based on a scale of
1-to-10 with 1 being satisfied and 10 being real hungry you're going
to eat 0-to-300 more calories of
any of these weight loss foods so…
- Eat 0-to-150 calories If your hunger level is between 1-to-3
(not that hungry)
- Eat 100-to-200 calories If your hunger level is between 4-to-7 (a little hungry)
- Eat 200-to-300 calories If your hunger level is between 8-to-10 (very hungry)
The main reason you'll lose 20 pounds so fast is because you're eating
less than 1200 calories everyday not counting the fruits & veggies
that allows you to eat as little as possible without getting hungry.
4. Drink at least 1 liter of Ice Cold water everyday
- Drinking ice cold water
raises your metabolism because…
- The colder the water is = The more weight you'll lose
because your body has to keep burning calories to heat the cold
water back up to body temperature.
- Quick Tip: Drink at least 8 ounces of
cold water with your raw fruits & veggies (see step 2) to really kill your hunger.
- Last water tip: Go here
to see exactly how much water you need to drink for a flatter
5. Follow this workout plan
You can either…
- Do any of the workouts below for 20-to-40 minutes
1-to-2 times a day 3-to-4 days a week and for the other days of the week…
optionally do another MUCH LOWER intensity workout like
riding a bike for 30-to-90 minutes
or if you're busy…
- Do any of the workouts below for ONLY 10 minutes BUT
for 1-to-6 times a day &…
You're not limited to doing just the workouts below but whatever workout you do…
Make sure the workout is a high intensity workout that seriously kicks your butt in 20-to-40 minutes (or
only 10 minutes)
Common sense tip: If you feel like doing more after your 20-to-40 minute workout then you simply weren't giving the 75, 85 or 100% effort needed to truly lose 20 pounds in less than 4 weeks.
Use these 8 workout rules
for losing 2-to-4 lbs. per week to get an idea of the type of workouts you
need to do to lose weight super fast.
Click photos to do a workout
6. Use fat burners
- Please Note: It's not absolutely necessary you take
fat burners to lose weight and steps 1-thru-5 will definitely force you to
lose 20 pounds in 3-to-4 weeks without
any kind of diet pill or supplement
- Fat burners
like Green Coffee,
will make your weight loss journey easier because…
- Fat burners will help suppress your appetite (which comes in handy
for steps 1-thru-3), boost your metabolism &…
- Taking fat burners before your workouts will give you more energy to workout longer & harder
leading to faster weight loss - So let's go over the 6 steps 1 more time…
To Lose 20 Lbs. In 3-to-4 Weeks…
- You'll eat up to 4 meals a day.
- You'll eat 2 RAW fruits &/or veggies before each meal
- You'll eat a 0-to-300 calorie meal.
- You'll drink at least 1 liter of ice cold water
- You'll do this workout plan
- You can use fat burners like Green Coffee,
I followed the steps of how to lose 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks. So far
in 40 days I have lost 30 pounds. It really works. Follow the steps and enjoy your new look!Michael Ritenour
This Plan Is For Emergencies Only!
- This is not a permanent plan
emergency weight loss plan because it's not easily sustainable for
no longer than 2-to-4 weeks so…
- Only use this plan if you're planning on losing weight for your
wedding, reunion, vacation, to make a weight class, to get a job or etc. &…
one of the permanent weight loss plans here instead if you
have a long term goal of losing more than 20 pounds &…
- There's no need for you to use this plan as a "boost" before
one of the permanent weight loss plans here because…
probably lose your first 20 lbs. fast within 3-to-6 weeks anyways on almost any plan
especially if you're 30-to-50 lbs. overweight.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this work for me & How much weight will I lose doing all of this?
The amount of weight you lose and how fast you lose it doing this plan mainly depends on
how overweight you are so
the more overweight you are = the more weight you'll lose in 3-to-4 weeks on
this plan and a good rule of thumb to follow is this…
- If you're less than 20 lbs. overweight
(you should be doing this weight loss plan here instead)
because it may take longer than 4
weeks to lose your last 20 lbs. on this plan and…
- If you're more than 20 lbs. overweight then you
should seriously expect to lose 20+ pounds in 3-to-4 weeks but…
If you're more than 20-to-50 lbs. overweight…
- Then you really don't have to do this plan and you can do 1 of
the easier permanent weight loss plans here because…
you're very overweight then you're going lose weight fast (like 20+
pounds in your first 3-to-6 weeks) no matter what plan you do.
You may want to look at…
- Can I do this plan longer than 4 weeks to lose way more than 20 pounds?
Yes but remember: You're ONLY eating UP TO 1200 calories per day by eating UP TO FOUR 0-to-300 calorie meals (see steps 1-thru-3) so…
You should ONLY do this diet for longer than 4 weeks if you're able to
sustain a less than 1200 calorie diet without you constantly being hungry or thinking about food all the time because…
The Key to losing weight fast and keeping it off permanently is finding a diet (or a
lifestyle change) you can stick to for the long-term and in most cases…
It's going to be real tough & take lot of willpower on your part to stay on a very low 1200 calorie diet for more than 3-to-4 weeks to lose way more than 20 pounds and even if do tough it out for longer than 3-to-4 weeks…
Then chances are you're going to gain back some or all of the weight you lost once get off the diet and go back to your old habits and that's why it's best that you use one of the
permanent lifestyle changing weight loss plans here (especially if you don't
have a weight loss emergency) to lose weight fast and keep it off for good.
You may want to look at…
- Will I gain any weight back? How do I maintain my 20+ lb. weight loss?
Yes, you will gain some weight back IF you go back to your old eating habits but…
You can minimize your weight gain, maintain your 20+ weight loss or
lose more weight by going on 1 of the
permanent weight loss plans here after you've finished the 3-to-4 week diet.
- Will this -1200 calorie diet make me go into starvation mode?
- Absolutely Not! Read this to see why
- The workout is too hard for me - What else can I do?
If the workout from Step 5 is too hard…
- Start off only doing high intensity workouts
1-to-2 times a day, 2-to-4 days a week and if that's still too hard for you…
- Start off doing
30-to-90 minute moderate intensity workouts like walking at a fast pace (> 4mph) until you're ready to do
the workout from step 5 but…
- AVOID LOW intensity workouts like walking at a slow pace
while talking to your friends because that will do almost nothing to help
you lose 20 pounds as fast as possible.
The tougher or the higher intensity the workout is =
The faster you'll lose weight.
- Do I have to workout to lose 20 pounds in 3-to-4 weeks?
Depends on how overweight you are so…
- If you're very overweight (like more than 50 pounds overweight) then it's very possible for you to lose 20 pounds quickly in 3-to-4 weeks without exercise but…
- If you're not very overweight then you're more than likely will have to exercise (by using step 5) to actually lose 20 pounds in 3-to-4 weeks.
Subscribe For More Videos Like This…