4 Steps To Lose 20 Pounds In 3-to-4 Weeks
Dale lost 22 lbs. in 3 weeks
these 4 steps
It's very Important you read this first:
- This is not a permanent plan
emergency weight loss plan because it's not easily sustainable for long periods of time so…
- Only use this plan if you're planning on losing weight for your wedding, reunion, vacation, to make a weight class or to get a job.
- Please Note: If you're 30-to-50+ lbs. overweight you'll lose your 1st 20 pounds
just as fast
within 3-to-6 weeks with any of the
permanent weight loss plans here
1. Eat UP To 4 Meals a Day
- Optional: Eat your meals based on an
Intermittent fasting schedule to lose weight
- Eat your meals whenever you want but you may want to eat them 2-to-4
- It's okay if you only eat 1,2 or 3 meals a day as long as you don't go
over 4 meals a day.
2. Eat at least 2 raw fruits &/or vegetables before each
- For example: You can eat 2 carrots, an apple & a stick of
celery or any
combination of fruits & vegetables and doing this helps you lose weight fast because…
- Eating raw fruits and veggies fills you up quicker Killing your
hunger & cravings which means you'll be able to eat a lot
less (and lose weight much faster) without getting too
- Fruit juices DO NOT Count & will not help you lose weight because they're
high in sugar that makes you gain weight after increasing your
appetite & has no fiber to kill your appetite but…
- You can drink at least 8oz. of vegetable juice or V8 before your
meals instead of eating 2 raw fruits and/or vegetables before each
Quick Tip: You could also drink at least 8 oz. of
water with your raw fruits &
veggies to really kill your hunger.
Highly recommended before meals:
Green Bananas, Carrots, Peaches, and/or V8
3. Eat a 0-to-300 calorie meal after eating your raw fruits & veggies so…
- You're going to eat 0-to-300 more calories of
anything you want based on how hungry you are as long as don't eat more than 300 calories at each meal after you follow
Step 2 &…
- It's best that you get a majority of your 0-to-300 calories
loss foods and/or
- The main reason you'll lose 20 pounds so fast is because you're eating
less than 1200 calories everyday not counting the fruits & veggies
that allows you to eat as little as possible without getting hungry.
4. Follow 1 of These 4 Workout Plans
- Do any of the workouts below for 20-to-40 minutes
1-to-2 times a day 3-to-4 days a week while
following these workout rules here to lose weight super-fast.
- If you're busy then Do any of the workouts below for
ONLY 10 minutes BUT do them 2-to-6 times a day at least 4
days a week.
- You're not limited to just the workouts here on this page. You can do
other workouts like Tae-Bo or
T25 as long as it's an
- If you're lazy, out of shape,
or if these workouts are too hard for you then
follow this workout plan here BUT DO Not expect to lose weight as fast
as doing the first 3 options.
Tip: Use Fat burners
like Green Coffee,
before your workouts to give you more energy to workout longer & harder to
burn even more fat as you workout.
Click photos to do a workout
So To Lose 20 Lbs. In 3-to-4 Weeks…
- You'll eat up to 4 meals a day & you can optionally use an
intermittent fasting schedule to lose weight faster.
- You'll eat 2 RAW fruits &/or veggies before each meal OR simply drink at least 8oz of V8
- You'll eat a 0-to-300 calorie meal.
- You'll do this workout plan
I followed the steps of how to lose 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks. So far
in 40 days I have lost 30 pounds. It really works. Follow the steps and enjoy your new look!Michael Ritenour
This Plan Is For Emergencies Only!
- This is not a permanent plan
emergency weight loss plan because it's not easily sustainable for
no longer than 2-to-6 weeks so…
- Only use this plan if you're planning on losing weight for your
wedding, reunion, vacation, to make a weight class, to get a job or etc. &…
one of the permanent weight loss plans here instead if you
have a long term goal of losing more than 20 pounds &…
- There's no need for you to use this plan as a "boost" before
one of the permanent weight loss plans here because…
probably lose your first 20 lbs. fast within 3-to-6 weeks anyways on almost any plan
especially if you're 30-to-50 lbs. overweight.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this work for me & How much weight will I lose doing all of this?
The amount of weight you lose and how fast you lose it doing this plan mainly depends on
how overweight you are so
the more overweight you are = the more weight you'll lose in 3-to-4 weeks on
this plan and a good rule of thumb to follow is this…
- If you're less than 20 lbs. overweight
(you should be doing this weight loss plan here instead)
because it may take longer than 4
weeks to lose your last 20 lbs. on this plan and…
- If you're more than 20 lbs. overweight then you
should seriously expect to lose 20+ pounds in 3-to-4 weeks but…
If you're more than 20-to-50 lbs. overweight…
- Then you really don't have to do this plan and you can do 1 of
the easier permanent weight loss plans here because…
you're very overweight then you're going lose weight fast (like 20+
pounds in your first 3-to-6 weeks) no matter what plan you do.
You may want to look at…
- Can I do this plan longer than 4 weeks to lose way more than 20 pounds?
Yes but remember: You're ONLY eating UP TO 1200 calories per day by eating UP TO FOUR 0-to-300 calorie meals (see steps 1-thru-3) so…
You should ONLY do this diet for longer than 4 weeks if you're able to
sustain a less than 1200 calorie diet without you constantly being hungry or thinking about food all the time because…
The Key to losing weight fast and keeping it off permanently is finding a diet (or a
lifestyle change) you can stick to for the long-term and in most cases…
It's going to be real tough & take lot of willpower on your part to stay on a very low 1200 calorie diet for more than 3-to-4 weeks to lose way more than 20 pounds and even if do tough it out for longer than 3-to-4 weeks…
Then chances are you're going to gain back some or all of the weight you lost once get off the diet and go back to your old habits and that's why it's best that you use one of the
permanent lifestyle changing weight loss plans here (especially if you don't
have a weight loss emergency) to lose weight fast and keep it off for good.
You may want to look at…
- Will I gain any weight back? How do I maintain my 20+ lb. weight loss?
Yes, you will gain some weight back IF you go back to your old eating habits but…
You can minimize your weight gain, maintain your 20+ weight loss or
lose more weight by going on 1 of the
permanent weight loss plans here after you've finished the 3-to-4 week diet.
- Will this -1200 calorie diet make me go into starvation mode?
- Absolutely Not! Read this to see why
- Do I have to workout to lose 20 pounds in 3-to-4 weeks?
Depends on how overweight you are so…
- If you're very overweight (like more than 50 pounds overweight) then it's very possible for you to lose 20 pounds quickly in 3-to-4 weeks without exercise but…
- If you're not very overweight then you're more than likely will have to exercise (by using step 4) to actually lose 20 pounds in 3-to-4 weeks.
Subscribe For More Videos Like This…